On Image For Larger View
We are proud of our 92 year family business embracing three
generations. John Brandi Sr. founded the John Brandi
Company in 1922. He established the company as a leading
importer of religious prints from Europe. The original
location was 22 Barclay Street in lower Manhattan.
Brandi Jr. joined the company after serving as a naval lieutenant
during World War II. He moved the company to Yonkers,
New York. New items were added to the product line.
Such products as prayer cards, plaques, certificates
and bookmarks became part of the John Brandi line.
1987 Joanne Brandi joined the company. Her former
career had been in nursing. She is responsible for
relocating the warehouse to its current location. Framed
tapestries, 8-up micro-perforated cards (used in the funeral
industry), posters, key rings, magnets, mouse pads, 3-D
cards, greeting cards and display units were further additions
to the merchandise being offered.
her grandfather and father before her, Joanne continues
to serve her customers with timely and innovative products
at competitive prices.
are members of the National
Church Goods Association, the Christian
and the Catholic